Sunday, March 27, 2011

in love with the shabby chic

For months, I've been building my electronic design portfolio of how I want to decorate my house...it's all dreams on the computer for now beings that we live in a tiny little rented apartment. But one can dream, right? Anyways...I've started doing my craigslist research to start building my collection of rare finds for when we move in July. It's approaching quickly and I want to get rid of the stuff that I know we don't want to bring to our new home. Yesterday, I found the first piece to my future design approach and am so happy about it! You can't beat cheap, used furniture! Here is a pic of our new shabby chic beauty of a table that I'm so excited about!

Welp, and that's about all the excitement in my weekend thus far...back to paper writing :) I'll post about my gratitude for the past week tonight!

Super Cute!     



No comments:

Post a Comment