Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 1

"Gratitude is not only the memory, but the homage of the heart-
rendered to God for his goodness"
Yesterday was actually Day 1 but like I said, I need grace because I don't always have the energy or time to sit down and blog. So, I'll blog about yesterday this morning and hopefully blog about Day 2 tonight. Yesterday (and everyday), I was grateful for my sweet husband. Being a teacher means being sick approximately ever other week. It has been exhausting to constantly be getting colds which takes away from the limited amount of energy that I have left at the end of each day/week. As Matt brought me cold medicine and a heated rice bag, I realized what a blessing it is to have someone to take care of you.

I am also thankful for our amazing community group! We meet on Thursdays so although I have a cold, I came home feeling refreshed and grateful for the chance to reflect on what's really important in the midst of a worldly week.

______________________________________________________
Day 3: one thing that you are most grateful for regarding the gift of life

 

No comments:

Post a Comment