Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Week

One week...it's all the time I have left in Seattle :( I'm packing today to leave for Montana in the morning and when I return home, we'll say goodbye to this city we love just 7 days later...

It's all starting to sink in now. Every place that I pass by seems sentimental all the sudden. For instance, I actually caught myself tearing up over not being able to go to Zoe's Yogurt. I mean, really? Well, mostly I was thinking about not being able to get froyo with the people that we love getting froyo with but still, I'm a true fat kid at heart. Matt and I took my aunt who is visiting to Kerry Park the other night. It's a beautiful park that overlooks the entire city of Seattle as well as Elliot Bay. As the sun was setting over in the bright, cloudless sky, I couldn't quite remember why we have decided to leave. Yesterday was a great reminder although as it was cloudy and disgusting which is the norm for this rainy town. I don't mean to sound so negative about the weather but it really does get to me!

Although leaving Seattle tomorrow is a bit sad, a lot of my time in Montana next week will be spent with our Seattle friends as we celebrate the marriage of Mitch & Brenna in Bozeman! That's the good in the situation. But first and foremost, we get to kick off this coming weekend with the beautiful Cassidi's bachelorette party...I cannot even tell you how excited I am to have all my favorite Montana ladies in one spot! It has been a while (my wedding I guess) since we've all been together to spend quality time...it is much needed. 

I guess that's all for now...basically our life consists of weddings, showers, and getting prepared to move. A whirlwind of emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment