Monday, November 1, 2010

Rain.Coffee.Blogging.Blanket.

November 1st. Really, where does this time go? My darling sister-in-law reminded me that I need to update this bad boy so your wish is my command girlfriend :)

There's just something about a rainy morning when the buildings of downtown Seattle are hidden behind the fog and rain and it's too cold to feel guilty about staying inside all day. Normally I might complain about this weather but I'm a fan today. No complaints about being snuggled in a blanket, drinking coffee, and blogging. Honestly, I'm relieved Halloween is over. I had to admit, it's my least favorite holiday and I celebrate it because I have to. We've been lucky to escape Halloween by heading back to South Dakota to hunt these past couple of years but now that my pops is out in D.C., we were forced to put on our costumes and drink spiced cider. Ok, it's not the worst thing ever, and we did have fun...as Kelly Kapowski & Zack Morris! "It's alright cuz I'm...Saved By the Bell!" Can you tell?

Well, maybe if you could see my white keds and teal skirt?! Still fun!

Let me see if I can update you on a few other things while I've got you on the line. Matt is still hard at work bringing in all our income and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind me being at home to do his laundry, cook, and clean :) Although, it's hard for me to be home everyday! I keep myself quite busy, don't usually sleep past 7 a.m. and am working hard in my last 4 grad school classes but this girl is ready to get to work. With that said, I'm waiting to hear back from Edmonds School District this week to see where I will start teaching in January to finish my program! I cannot wait. I am dying to be in the classroom.

We drove to MT last weekend for an extremely quick trip to celebrate the nuptials of (now) Mark & Kim Blackford! It was so much fun. Trip summary: Me.Matt.Jeff.26 hours of driving.in a minivan.hauled back rest of wedding presents. ran into snow outside of Seattle.family dinner.Mom's house full of YUMMY fall scents.Peanuts.friends.Back home. And yep, that about sums it up!

Coming up:

Vanessa visiting.
Casey & Arieanna Ramage visiting.
A Christmas Story Musical.
Picasso at the Seattle Art Museum.
Thanksgiving in Washington D.C.
Friday after Thanksgiving shopping in NYC with my best, Brianne Haagenson!!

And a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:

My delicious Pickle Barrel Sandwich that I ate in Bozeman.

Our Family Dinner while in Montana. Mom, you make everything look so beautiful!

Us at the Ramage/Blackford Wedding!

K, off to watch Family Stone for the first of SEVERAL times that it will played in this house until Christmas is over. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm honored :-) and hopefully you can look forward to me coming out and visiting soon too! miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete