Wednesday, November 17, 2010

a.new.found.love.

So, this is totally new and kind of unexpected even to me but I'm really starting to love photography! My sweet friend, Brianne, totes her beauty of a Canon around with her wherever she goes and shoots absolutely amazing photos that capture some of life's greatest moments. And since we always seem to be visiting each other and creating such fabulous memories, I can thank her for documenting all our adventure! Then, I got to thinking...beings I don't always have Brianne attached to my hip, I should probably stop relying on her to capture all the memories! I could learn to do the same, right?

Our wedding photographer, Holly Gannett (www.hollygannettphotography.com :)), also takes such amazing photos of not only babies, weddings, engagements, and families, but her very own everyday life events as well. When she looks back at her photos over the years, she will be able to not only reflect on the blessings but actually love the documentation as well.

So, with that said, voila! Matt and I purchased our very own Canon 50D and a fabulous lens to accompany it. I'm just diving in head first and really have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with the camera, but I'm learning the basics slowly but surely. I need to start attending some workshops and classes to really learn how to create this photographic art but I'm just having fun right now. Our sweet friends, Mitch and Brenna, even let me shoot some engagement pictures for them on Saturday! They were totally doing me a favor being my guinea pigs but I hope they love the results! I am having so much fun editing the photos this week and can't wait for them to see how photogenic and beautiful they both are!

Anyways, here's a sneakpeek at a cute little vintage one of these two:


Just gorgeous I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment