Monday, October 18, 2010

Beauty Weekend!

What a wonderful, beautiful, weekend we had here in Seattle! Matt and Jeff got a line wet on the river all day Saturday in the fall sunshine while I went on a date with Starbucks, Gas Works Park, and Bellevue Square Mall :) The boys' Saturday ended with an Alabama football game while I went out with the ladies for a fun night out on the town!

Sunday was yet another gorgeous day so we decided to not waste it (as these are minimal in Seattle :)) and went hiking! Jeff and Luke came with us and I'm proud to say we hiked to the top of Mt. Pilchuck (shown in picture below). Before you get too impressed, the trail started about halfway up the mountain and I'm not joking, there were 10 year olds climbing to the top...which wasn't easy, let me tell you!

Mt. Pilchuck


So, yes...we climbed up to that tiny little viewroom and saw this:


Fabulous view!

Amazing, isn't it? God's creation is so beautiful and we are so blessed to have this available for us to enjoy!

On another note, we get to go to MONTANA this week!!! We are so excited to see our friends and family for Kim & Mark's big day! It is going to be an extremely quick trip but better than nothing at all :) We also get to pick up the rest of our wedding presents which is super exciting. It's been too long...I think I forgot what we even got!

No comments:

Post a Comment