Tuesday, November 9, 2010

holidays.on.the.mind

Yes, I only have a husband and tiny little apartment (and not to mention, no job) but sometimes, I still get a bit overwhelmed. I mean, a girl's job is never done, am I right? Sometimes when I'm feeling overwhelmed or just need a bit of creative inspiration to keep going, I like to visit www.howdoesshe.com. Check it out! This girl is fabulous and I want to share my find for the day...

Looking for a gift for a neighbor or co-worker? This is PERFECT. Just attach a cute little card that gives a recipe for a steamer or a yummy addition to their java. Check the website for 29 other fabulous ideas to give as small, yet fabulous Christmas treats!

More holiday ideas for your viewing pleasure...

So easy to make and will make your gifts just that much more special!

For the month of December, remind yourself each day of 1 thing you are grateful for.

Have fun and make your own stockings for Santa to fill.

Christmas does not have to be about how much you spend on your gifts or how nice they are, it's the thought that counts. Show your friends and family how grateful you are for them by gifting them with the simple pleasures in life...it's a good reminder as to what's really important...like coffee creamer :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love blog updates. How else am I supposed to procrastinate?! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page, steph! I put one together for Mitchell and myself... we'll see how this little experiment goes.

    ReplyDelete