Friday, February 19, 2010

One More Thing...

Matt and I got to see Tobin and Holly last night! For those of you who don't know Holly, she designed this blog that you're reading as well as our entire wedding website, invites, programs, save-the-dates...oh wait...she's also our photographer! Seriously, she should've just planned my entire wedding right? She pretty much rocks!


Anyways, they were making their way back home to Delaware after spending time up in Whistler for the Olympics! Lucky, right? We got to meet Ella, their cute little peanut, and she is Tobin's twin (with girl features obviously). Sorry Holly! ;)


Here's a picture of them with their matching shirts AND fish tacos. How cute!


1 comment:

  1. It was so nice seeing you guys :) I am so glad you liked the dave the dates!! What a relief!!

    When you have time send me the text for the invite and I can get working on those as well.

    Have a good night.
    Oh by the way... nice work on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete