Tuesday, January 8, 2013

and we have an eater!

I'm totally aware that this blog is completely boring now. I'm infamous for changing my backgrounds on a daily basis so the blog is currently getting a professional makeover so I can leave it forever! Well, maybe not forever but ya know. Stay tuned for that!

In other news, I now have an eater! Judging by the size of my little (big) man's thighs, you know that he isn't missing any meals! He has been watching us eat, staring at every bite that goes into our mouths, and has also seemed hungrier (more hungry?) than ever before. At his 4 month appointment, the ped gave us the go ahead to start cereal so we started feeding Jack oatmeal on Monday. Turns out he loves it and can't get enough! It is hilarious to watch him dive into his spoon and "chew" his food...you can't feed him fast enough. He gets angry in between bites because it takes just 1 second too long for me to scoop up another bite and get it into his mouth. See below:


So, at 4 months and 1 week, we started oatmeal and in just a few more weeks, we'll add in some fruits and veggies. I can't wait! I love watching him eat...it's the highlight of my day.


3 comments:

  1. CJ was (is) the same way: diving for the spoon and getting irritated when we don't feed him fast enough! And the same giant thighs... our boys are destined to be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! Just like the comment above, Lillian was the same way too, it is so funny:) I'm so bummed I got sick the day I was supposed to see you and Jack:( Hope all is going well for you guy!

    ReplyDelete