Sunday, March 7, 2010

So happy for our friends!

I'm already a slacker when it comes to this blogging business...this isn't good. I just got done reading our dear friend's, Erik & Brianne, blog and I am just in awe of all of the amazing blessings that have been showered down upon not only us but those that mean so much to us.

My sweet friend, Brianne, came into my life just two years ago when she moved to Bozeman and was needing a place to live. She moved in with me and a few of my roommates after only meeting her a handful of times. We quickly became the best of friends as well as our "man-friends" too! We always would joke about being engaged at the same time and we knew that once one of our men pulled the trigger, the other would eventually come around ;) Sure enough, they are engaged to be married on May 30th!! And, to top things off, they are now buying a house...what an exciting time in our lives. And to be able to share this time with some of the most dear people to me is amazing.

Also, our friends Steve & Cassie got engaged this weekend! Such a fun time for so many people that we love! Congrats you two.

Let's see...where did our week even go? I would be lying if I said I had entertaining words for you to read. We really did not have an eventful week at all. We did, however, get to go to a sneak peek of "Alice in Wonderland" on Thursday night (thanks to Luke!) which was really fun. The 3D effects were almost too great, they left me feeling a little sick to my stomach. After the movie, we (along with Luke & Lindsay) ate at "Five Guys" which is amazing, Southern, burger joint. We had been hearing really great things about it and had to try it because...well...it was Southern!

Speaking of Southern, I bought the the "Southern Living" annual recipe cookbook today and can't wait to try it out.

Ok, well this post is pointless! I'll try to encourage Matt to write to you now...he is much more intriguing than I.

3 comments:

  1. oh loves it!! cant wait to let you decorate your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know that 5 guys was a southern place, had it out in Kalispell, wasn't really crazy about it. then again, I was comparing it to in-n-out... which is tough competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya apparently it's from North Carolina...I think? I just love their greasy fries!

    ReplyDelete