Tuesday, August 14, 2012

two years down & forever to go

I met Matt almost 10 years ago now...seems hard to believe. We were both in high school and meeting for the first time on Halloween as our two groups of friends joined together to go to a haunted house. My side of the story will always be that Matt tried to hold my hand in the haunted house, which I let him for about 10 seconds, and then pulled away thinking "who does this guy think he is?!" Matt's side of the story is that I tried to hold HIS hand which we all know isn't true...let's be honest with ourselves here. Regardless, I'm grateful that we met on that night and little did I know how the next 10 years would unfold thus far but I'm more grateful for this man today than ever before. From high school to college, and college to Seattle, and Seattle to Charleston (exactly one year ago today!), Raleigh Belle, and now the greatest gift, our sweet baby boy who we will meet next week...I couldn't ask for a better life. I love you, Matt...you are the best husband and are going to be one amazing daddy. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment