Tuesday, August 7, 2012

37 weeks & 4 days

I decided to switch up the blog a little bit. It's slightly confusing but just know that the upper left hand corner always has the most recent post. Well, it's officially a week into August and hopefully can be considered Baby Boy's birth month...I pray that he is not born in September as he would be over a week late. The entire Waller clan shows up tomorrow in Charleston as well as my dad and I'm really looking forward to that! It gets a little lonely from time to time all the way out east here as it's not exactly easy to see your friends and family as much as we'd like. I tend to struggle with this but Matt reminds me to be content in knowing that living in Charleston is probably only for a short season of our lives. I need to find the joy in every day that we live here because I know when we leave, I will miss it. Today, I am grateful for family coming to visit, a weekend in a beach house, my pregnancy coming to an end (slowly but surely), and a husband who remains such a constant. Pray for my sleep in these last few weeks. It is basically nonexistent at this point and I actually am starting to dread the nights as they last forever while I'm lying awake in bed. It's probably God's way of preparing me to be up taking care of a little one but at least I would have a purpose for being awake if he was here now!

   
36 weeks

37 weeks
our family of 3...soon to be 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment