Wednesday, April 18, 2012

grandma comes and babies are born

I know I pretty much start every post like this but I really can't believe how fast time flies. We are so busy all of the time that I do not even know where our weeks go. Life needs to slow down. I thought life would slow down when we left Seattle and it did for a while but then just picked right back up again. Update in photos goes like such...
20 weeks pregnant...before driving to Atlanta to pick my mom up!

Present from mom...she knows me too well :)
Dinner...we didn't take enough pictures, MOM!

Waiting to go into World Changers Church on Easter morning, the sole reason she flew into Atlanta :)
Rockin' the belly on the beach...it's a weird feeling.

The week with mom was great. I was on spring break from school and we made it a point to relax. Massages, dinner, registering for baby, shopping...that was about the entire itinerary. Needless to say, it was hard to go back to school on Monday morning. Only 6 more weeks of school! Not that I'm counting down...

I bought this book this week...
This book reminds me of Isabelle and Caroline, the two little girls that I nannied for in Seattle. We read it many times and I'm proud to say I still have it memorized! I'm already getting so anxious to meet this baby boy and I've barely made it past the halfway mark...hopefully these next few months will go by quickly (I'm sure they will as always!)
21 weeks...he's popped right out!
 Another very exciting part of the past few weeks is that Erin finally brought their sweet baby boy, Bennett, into this world! We were so lucky to be able to go to the hospital on Saturday afternoon to meet him and he really is the perfect little baby. Matt was slightly hesitant to hold him at first but after a bit of encouraging, he did. Here is Bennett's grumpy face in Matt's arms but he never cried. Matt's big accomplishment for the day! I'm in denial about the fact that they are moving back to Montana in just a few short weeks...
   
How sweet is he?!

Lastly, Raleigh Belle has decided it's fun to find one treasure on each walk we have and carry it all the way home. Here's Monday's treasure...
Ha, I love this stinker.


No comments:

Post a Comment