Thursday, January 6, 2011

onto.a.new.year

We're back from Montana! Two weeks sure fly by when you're having fun! It was so much fun being back and seeing so many of our favorite people. Not to mention, it was constantly sunny, lots of snow, and no traffic. Can't really ask for too much more. But...as refreshing as it was, it's always good to be "home", right? This is just the beginning of an exciting year for our little family of two. 2010 was full of blessings and we are so grateful for that...but we are also ready for normal life...whatever that means.

On January 18th, I begin my first day of teaching the 2nd grade! I am so excited, I can barely stand it. Until then, Matt and I are enjoying the company of the lovely Vanessa, Chad, and Cassidi! We love having visitors...please come visit :) Little pieces of home brought to us out here in rainy Seattle. It's always fun to have Vanessa here...it means we get to eat lots of sushi and drink wine! Chad and Cassidi fly in tomorrow morning and I cannot wait. Such a great way to end my season of playing stay-at-home wife :)

Other than that, I'm happy to report that nothing new is coming our way. Matt is still hard at work at Boeing, ceasing every opportunity for growth and learning. It'll be interesting to see where he will choose to go with his career...I watched fly fishing on the Big Horn pull at his heart strings last week which makes me smile. No matter where we're at, I continue to be grateful for a husband that will always willingly support our little family and incorporate as much fun into our lives as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment