Friday, April 9, 2010

Dance Lessons

Well, my mama informed me that I haven't blogged in almost a week! I honestly don't know where my time goes. In high school, I felt like the hours on the clocked passed by at a snail-like rate. In college, time crept by a tiny bit faster. In the "real world", time flashes before my eyes. I fear that as I grow older, and especially when we have little munchkins, I won't know where my years will have gone. I guess that's why you always hear parents say "oh, they just grow up so fast!".

Well, I am proud to tell you that I was able to talk Matt into taking dance lessons for the wedding! One big difference between Matt and I is our love for dance. I love to dance...Matt, not so much. He loves music though so I couldn't figure out why he didn't like to dance. We finally came to the conclusion that maybe he doesn't like to because he doesn't know how to? Anyways, Wednesday was our first lesson and we learned how to waltz. It was really fun and don't tell him I said this, but Matt really enjoyed it. The instructor even told us that we looked the most comfortable and natural out of all the couples! haha... It's amazing how once you find out that you're good at something, you like it ;)

I have no idea what the weekend holds as I woke up with a major cold this morning but hopefully, I can report back with fun stories!

1 comment: