Monday, December 12, 2011

MIA

Oh how I'm missing my blog. I long to wake up, drink some peppermint mocha infused coffee, turn on Christmas music, and sit down to blog. I'm looking forward to doing just that in about 5 mornings. This week is the last week of school before Christmas break. Let me preface this by saying that I LOVE my job. I really do...my heart melts every day because of these children and I could not imagine doing anything else in the world for a career. I have been so blessed to be hired where I am. Before I left Seattle, I was offered a job at what I thought was going to be my dream school. I know it would have been an amazing experience but God had other plans for me. In the following months, I became quite discouraged after 5 months of searching for a teaching job but tried to be faithful in knowing that just the right opportunity would pop up. It did. Never in a million years would I imagine that I would be in South Carolina with these oh-so-southern students but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I will be catching up with you next week...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment